May I know why?
Hi all, it's been a while since I posted anything here, like 10 months?? Haha, it's normal for you guys to forgot my blog, as I, the owner of this blog had almost forgot it alrady LOL, but can't blame me for not posting anything hor, I rather post nothing than to post emo emo things of Mr Mak ba.
So well, I guess its a new start to this uLu uLu blog. But lets have a update of what I had done for the days of MIA from this blog..
Over these 10 months that I didn't blogged,
I emo-ed, looking for answers to my reason to NS, and even the reason to be here in SG.
I guess this won't stop until I found my answers to those queries of mine.
And well, I finally ORDed from NS....
And
may I know why that almost all of the people had thought that I went back to Hong Kong and never come back??
Haiyo not that sudden la, I'm still in SG.
At least until my degree is up
So yup, you can still treat me to eat, I will absolutely GO de lols.
Just kidding ah, but the fact is... I don't have much time here, I hope to see my friends as many times as it's possible... Its the people here that makes me want to stay here, if not I think....
Okay, cya, stay tuned!! :D
Posted on 9/07/2012 12:06:00 AM