WAKE UP!
Wa Looooooooong time never blog le, not really no time but jiu nothing much to write about the army life ma, I dun want u all to see me spamming vulgarities here, spoil the nice guy image that I had built up over the years ma LOL.
Ok la, just back from HK, I went there with $3000 HKD, and came back with $9000 HKD omg! Too OVER liao relatives all give me money, I think next time I dun exchange any money to go HK liao lol. And there is a point of time in HK that I dunno how to spend those money lo, to me is abit too much le, I even went to a tarot card shop and asked some questions.. and I am enlightened by her liao wor, I saved some money from what she enlightened me, so the money is kind of well spent in the tarot shop ba :)
I was like abit tired of walking around, wanted to rest rest, so I tried the shop lol. The 塔罗姐姐 told me ALOT of info based on the 5 cards I drew, and what she said are like true, I am kind of amazed by her coz she seems to know everything in the topic that I asked her. The sentence that make me remember the most is that.. "你不要付出太多了,有时候男人也要学会保护自己".. Waaaaaaaa after hearing that, I felt SAD that all my effort was wasted...
But well, I WOKE UP.
Posted on 11/07/2011 12:31:00 AM