过 .年
Hmmm.. It's the second day of the year of rabbit. I wish everyone 身体健康!
After serving army for 8 months, I realise 身体健康 is most important liao, having seen saddening cases whereby sporty guys seriously injuried themselves permanently.. haiz. let's not discuss about this on new year!
It had been 11 years that I am not with my relatives during Chinese New Year, this feeling sucks!
For the past 10 years, I couldn't go back for reunion dinner because I couldn't take leave while studying... couldn't go back because of studies, is still reasonable... but this year and next year... cannot go back because of serving army, is really very frustrating for me lo.
Haiz!
Using a frustrated brain of mine, I thought about my future during the past few days.
The way I think is that... I will just go to other country for further studies after my NS.
Reason 1 : Singapore's degree needs 4 years, really too long for someone who had wasted 2 years in NS, and a few years before that.
Reason 2 : This may sound childish.. but, I really don't want to let Singapore earn the money, if not I will have the 人财两失 feel.
Seeing my parents working everyday for our livings, I DON'T want them to waste their money. That's why I am still in here serving NS ba.
If there are no 把柄 in there hands, where do you think I am at now?
I won't let you earn a single cent out of me d, **** u waste my 2 years.
我没有如此清醒过 我懂我要什么
Posted on 2/04/2011 08:50:00 PM