18 long months to go...
I had been serving the nation for half a year liao, and I still cannot convice myself that it's a correct desicion of not leaving Singapore right after I graduated. SERIUOSLY, I am just physically loyal to this country, if I am given a choice now, or even after I had served the army for this 2 years, I'll leave, because I don't belong here, I have a dream to pursue lol!
Haiz, normally PRs don't serve army, the PRs that serve army are those who are aiming for Singapore citizenship.. For me, I ain't aiming for that, and I don't want my son/sons to spend 2 years this way! So that's why I find it... meaningless and very frustrating for me! So I am still very angry towards the man who gave me this 2 years of prision...
Well some people might say that army will change a boy to a man.
But to me, I think that :
男人要成家立业,养妻活儿;保家卫国是要留给英雄做的.
A man is someone who earns a living for the family, defending the country is for... heroes XD
So spending 2 years to delay my process of becoming a man actually frustrates me BIG TIME, and I'll be older than EVERY fresh graduates from hk ba. 27 years old and I had just graduated from uni, I don't know how to complete with them for job lor.
And I start to find a marridable girlfriend when I am 27?? OMGGGGGG.
I had never feel so DOWN and crappy in my life before entering NS!!!
Posted on 12/07/2010 11:23:00 PM