Field Camp is OVER!!!
Yay field camp was over liao, it was said to be the most xiong activity in the bmt, but after experiencing it, hai ok lo (perhaps our company slack ba), but then, I cried.
Wasnt because of the tough training, it was because of some motivation speech by our Platoon Commander, trying to push us to become better soldiers...
Had been holding my tears throughout the speech, and I still remember the point when I cried.. he said 'If i give you a rifle now, are you good enough to defend your love ones? Can you proudly tell your love ones that they can count on you to defend them? Can you make them proud of you of being able to defend them?'
I cried, not because I know that I cant defend them, I cried because I think that to defend love ones is to provide them with comfortable life lo, have a good living environment, the defending them part jiu pass to the security guards, or real ARMY lor lol.
Then they passed all of us a letter, saying that they were from our parents or love ones, saying that they wrote the letter after we were enlisted. At first I don't dare to open, I scare that I will cry,but then since I cried already, so I open... the content of the letter is roughly like this..
"Dear Hon Kit,
By the time you read this letter, you are in the fourth day of the field camp...."
Then I thought... English? Orh perhaps my sister write de, so I looked at the last part to see who write de...
"By 3SGT XXX"
I LAUGHED OUT VERY LOUD, feel a bit er xin, then I throw away the letter liao lol.
Provide love ones good enviroment jiu need money, and I am stucked at army, feeling helpless and guilty to provide them good life, that why I cried ba.
So I realised their value in my heart liao lol. Can't blame them for things that they don't know anyway..
Haaaaaaaaiz
By the way, army's training sometimes do make me feel like I am an actor lol. They always simulates some situations... like having some bomb nearby (prone down and cover our neck ah)... pretend got enemies that you need to kill ah (shooting blank bullets into air), HAIZ. Like some 演员训练班 lol. Perhaps I wasnt taking those lessons seriously enough ba..
I really think that there is no harm giving up my PR and go back HK, I will learn to be independent... but then.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiz
养自己养家人找老婆养Haaaaaiz far far far.
Posted on 8/23/2010 12:58:00 AM