同乡...
Managed to find a 同乡 within my platoon, and he has the same feeling as me, DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME in ARMY.
And then we talked about our future plans... same as me, LOST.
I realised that the joinning air force plan might not be the best ba, after talking to him, I find out that Hong Kong's university only need 3 years to complete... and people of my age are most likely to be degree holder already... and working le ba.
If I stick to air force plan, then I'll get my degree at the age of 25, then some more I might not be able to study during their so called office hour. Then somemore, getting the degree is really just for the sake of getting a job, not that I want to study that much.
SIAN LO.
Don't think I can afford to spend much time here ba, I am already late liao.
If I were to stay in Hong Kong, then I really don't see any point on serving army lo.
ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz!
HOW?
Haiz fucked up.
I want to work or study or do something constructive...
But then........
I really don't know how liao.
Wasting my life!
Posted on 8/01/2010 12:33:00 AM