5 MORE WEEKS!
5 more weeks to go to my POP, and I had decided to sign on liao, signing on as a Military Inteligence personel lol, which has a job scope that is related to my diploma, with a okay de pay that can support my uni fees and most importantly, OFFICE HOUR, which can activate my 5 year plan in Singapore liao hahahaha!
Not bad lo, finally found a way, some direction in life. But really a bit sian that I still need to go through 5 more weeks of BMT haiz~
I think no one can understand how MUCH I want those 5 weeks to pass, because I really don't think those training are neccsary to me bah, if I were to join MI, which uses brain de.
Ok lo, hope that I can get into MI lo, I really very looking forward to the office hour life wor lol.
But before that, hope I can pass the BMT without much injuries ba, the things they do hor....nvm.
Endure for 5 more shitty weeks...
Posted on 8/29/2010 04:11:00 PM