Speechless.
Haiz, emo. Especially when I was singing an army song, with the lyrics " Why must we serve~".
Had been very frustrated recently of my army life, as it is a waste of time to me, and doing meaningless thing everyday. And the point is, I DIDN'T WANT TO SERVE AT ALL.
Ok lah, I think no one will want to serve, but my situation is that... I don't need to serve de lor. Just because my parents thought that getting Singapore PR will get the tuition grant for poly, so they forced me to take zzz, but in the end, every foreigner student got a chance to apply for tuition grant, which gives me the BIGGEST joke of my life.
I seriously don't undserstand why do I need to serve zzz, it makes no sense if don't want to stay here permenantly. I know that I won't be staying here for the rest of my life, going army are for those who want to convert to Singaporean, or further study here de lor zzz.
Thanks my parents lor, THANK YOU VERY MUCH AH!
I seriously don't know what to say to them, thanks or __?
Why do you all sabo your son, my dear lao ba lao ma?
Posted on 7/10/2010 09:15:00 PM