Plans.
Had been super emo and complaining about my parents' desicion upon making me PR. But managed to see the whole picture liao. PR or not, I still need to stay here. So I had came out a few plans since I entered the army, haiz everyday think of those plans.
PLAN 1 : Give up my PR right now.
Pros : Don't need to serve the army!
Cons : Braces half done, parents need to pay my poly tuition grant money haiz, BLACKLISTED from entering Singapore (this one too major liao, break law leh omg).
PLAN 2 : Serve the army(2 years), then work here for 3 years (compulsory).
Pros : Braces done, tuition grant paid(3 years working).
Cons : Wasted 2 years of life in army, 5 years gone and I gained nothing much.
PLAN 3 : Sign on air force (5 years), study part time degree during this 5 years.
Pros : Served army, braces done, tuition grant paid(3 years working), got degree, earned some money(more than normal job). Don't need depend on parents' money liao.
Cons : Half study half work might......
I really think that plan 3 should be the best for me le ba. Because it's like a shortcut ba...
2 yrs army + 3 yrs tution grant + 4 yrs uni = 9 years OMG, but it can be settled in 5 years =)
And since I want to settle down in Hong Kong, then I should get all those done asap ba.
Haaaaaaaiz stressed, more stressed than my days in school LOL. Ok ba, try to leave me some comments on my plans hor people...
A choice out of no choice...
Posted on 7/17/2010 04:24:00 PM