度秒如年/破釜沉舟?
One month in the army liao, the training wasn't as tough as I thought, just that the lost of freedom and an unknown future always create me a feeling to leave the army. 2 years wor.
So asked my sir on whether I can skip the army if I give up my PR, since I don't think I'll be staying here...
He said can, but I can never enter Singapore again.
BLACKLISTED wor, but I was really considering very hard during my time in bunk... Staying and quitting have their pros and cons...
I really don't know... but the thing I wanted to do most now is to chiong a career, then set up a family, not to do push ups or sit ups...
I think it might be a good idea if I go back to Hong Kong and work, the experience earned should be more useful than in army...
But then if I cannot come to Singapore again, it's like cutting my 后路. I know that in Singapore, I wont be rich, cause life is much simpler here, I will become very lazy here... But at least I can survive here lo... then the people here also more friendy to live with...
Hong Kong, on the other hand, is much difficult to survive, so I'll need to work very very hard everyday, some more 破釜沉舟, no where to go le, will bring out the best determination out of me lol. This will train me to become a real MAN to some extend.
So how le? Continue my 度秒如年 life style in army or 破釜沉舟? I really don't have much time to waste in my life le...
人生没有多少个两年可以花...
Posted on 7/04/2010 02:08:00 PM