What had I been doing?
It was 3rd of June that I entered the Tekong to start my PHP (Physical Training Phase for Army), it's my first book out after staying there for around 16 days... and I guess that I should left SG before serving army, as in... escape back to Hong Kong, work or study, earn money, get wife.
The main reason that I am still here is because of my braces lo, still need some time to get it completely done zZz. So I am tied here by my braces and can't execute the escape plan lor :(
Can't help it then, looks like it is fated that I have to protect this country liao lols.
Somehow, I realise that I am getting dumber each day (not smart to begin with), following instructions and doing the similar things everyday without using much of my brain, I am like being trained as an animal =(
I don't know lo, need to THINK everyday, if not I will surely cannot survive in the civillian world de lol.
Before going to Tekong, I rarely scold valgarities de, of around once every few months. But in Tekong? Jiu once every few hours ba, think that the number will increase as day passes by lol. Don't care lo, really pissed off quite often.
Ok ba, I guess that there are things that I need to settle before I become too dumb to settle them.
Further and further, but expected...
Posted on 6/20/2010 12:35:00 AM