My Precious Saturday.
It's my second book out and I was sleeping all the way on Saturday...
Thanks to Tekong lo, I am having some serious sore throat. So serious that I had lost my voice since Thursday zz. I don't know lo, perhaps I had shouted too much le ba, I think from next week onwards, I need to 对嘴 when people are shouting liao lol.
It's true that there are medics in Tekong, but according to what I had seen, they are people that make the situation worse, some more if you see medics and take excuse from exercise, you will need to stay back on Saturday... that's why no one want to seek them for help lo. As a result, sick people will pass the germs around lo, now everyone in my bunk is having sore throat liao haiz. All sore throat le omg.
Ok ba, nothing much to describe my army life liao, although it's fun, but I don't think I need those fun lo, cause my aim in life is to earn money and find wife ma. And army makes me more stupid haaaaaaaaiz.
And people, please sms or call when you are free hor, don't want to lose my social circle outside my army life wor.
I dont wanna live an army life, I just wanna live a simple life~
Posted on 6/27/2010 08:05:00 AM