That's it, the end.
Haven been updating here because... lazy lo lol.
Okay, what happened today that worth updating is my graduation. That's it lo, no more NYP =)
I had been wanting to leave NYP since day 1 le, don't ask me why, I really don't know how to answer why I don't like NYP. Hmmmmmmm.
And what I told my parents a few days before my graduation day was : "Don't come for my poly graduation, it's meaningless d. Wait till my uni graduation then I ask u all to come bah =) "
So today, I went there alone...
And I feel really lonely when I see my friends taking photos with their family members...
No parents,
No siblings,
No wife.
I don't know how to describe the feelings I got back then... an orphan?
So I realised that there are really things that need to be witnessed or supported by family members, friends ain't good enough for that somehow...
Parents will die one day, sibilings will set up their family one day.
So I neeeeeeeeed a wife!
But few years later bah... going in army at 3rd June.
Then should be going back to Hong Kong right after army, to get a job at the Immigration Department and study part time university.
Or if the Immigration Department don't want me, then I will be finding part time job and part time university lo.
It's difficult to get a job without degree in Hong Kong ba. No money jiu don't even think of getting girlfriend liao, don't let her suffer with you.
Haiz haiz, my future is full of uncertainties, which I can't really...
Hmmmmm, I can see that the path is getting tough from here onwards...
说不定的 未来说不过的 自己
说不出的 话
Posted on 5/19/2010 08:41:00 PM