下一站,幸福
Looooooong time never update liao, busy ma, exam just ended not long ago and need to watch drama ma, had been watching 下一站,幸福 :)
Actually nowadays, the storyline of drama are like not many pattern already, cause alot of storylines had been presented already (Parents died at young age ah, characters having cancer ah, in the end still manage to be together ah, etc etc)
So seriously, it is quite similar to those auntie drama in terms of storyline. Just that the pace is much more faster and suitable for me to watch ba. Those auntie drama ar... haiz.
Ok ar, there is a character in 下一站,幸福 called 花拓也. His story very saddening d, see dao I also emo diao, haiz.
He had been waiting and protecting a girl for 6 years liao, helped her to do alot of things ar, defending her from all sorts of danger ar. Going to marry liao then, haiz.
Then he went into a senario of cofessing :
花拓也 : [Cofession]
Main actress : No matter what you think of me, you will be my most important friend in my life, forever.
花拓也 : 朋友? 我现在才发现 我最讨厌 就是你这么说
I don't know why but I was super emo when I heard those lines. Perhaps its because that the senario is quite familiar ba... haiz. I think the last line really spoke out how a guy will feel upon encountering such senario ba.
So next time, I know what to reply liao, copy exactly jiu can le.
Next time ba, but of course, I hope not to enter that senario.
Haaaaaaaiz.
Need to control my feelings...
Posted on 3/04/2010 12:32:00 AM