What to do?
I am not used to it, I am not used to it, I am just not used to the plenty of free time that I have suddenly, before my final exam...
Finished and handed in my project report today, so only left with 3 exams to go :)
Finally, I can get rid of the project liao!! No comments on it liao, don't need to comment on it anymore, please.
Haiz, not sure what to do suddenly lol, although this free time is what I had been looking for, when I was super busy.
Haiz, kept myself emo and low profile for 3 years liao, now finding it hard to get rid of those things lol.
ASAP bah, memories of NYP should leave my life. If not, I'll be getting worse.
Actually I am not sure what's wrong between me and NYP lol, most of the things went wrong there :(
Blame fate? Blame luck? Blame classmates? Or blame myself?
Whatever it is, it's not important anymore.
The end.
Posted on 2/05/2010 11:31:00 PM