Weird Weird d.
Hmm... according to chinese culture, today is everyone's birthday wor, so happy birthday everyone lol... I have to say that although I am a Christian, I still follow most of the chinese culture d, so I am kind of weird in this area, mix mix d... but it's ok ba I guess.
I can say that other than studying, the time that I spent in the past few days had been very happy d. Perhaps no NYP ba, or perhaps Chinese New Year bah :)
OR
OR ISIT
OR ISIT BECAUSE
Hmmmmm...
Jiu happy lor =)
The year of tiger seems to be a not bad de year for me ba lol, the feeling so far, is great :)
But the bad part is that, I am abit too happy to concentrate in study liao haiz haiz.
Haiz hope I can concentrate ba zzzzzzz.
Posted on 2/20/2010 11:00:00 PM