1 2 go.
YaY! I am going to take my last paper in this Friday :)
But before that hor, I really need to MUG very very very very hard, because the topic is like way too informative liao. Haiz haiz.
Quite sick recently, perhaps due to the shortage of sleep ba, had been doing last minute study for the past two papers. Bo bian, can only feel the urgency during last minute... hmm..
Haiz, what's wrong with the weather recently ah? I am like having heatstroke even when I am at home lor, not sure whether it's really that hot or is it becaue I am sick liao ah lol.
Awhile more only bah, after Friday, I will be having ALOT of free time :)
I want to work during the free time BUT I am not sure when will I be going into NS, so need to drop the idea of getting a job until I got the NS letter... haiz.
But I have alot of things to do during the free time wor.
Need to THINK more on how to talk more, and need to improve on pronounciations, as my braces is like almost done le, so the teeth wont be moving that much liao, need to get used to the difference in amount of space in my mouth le. Haiz, I used to have ALOT of space for my tongue inside my mouth d lor!
Really, seriously, need to improve on my pronounciations, cannot keep on using braces as an excuse lol.
The pronounciations sometimes... are like... as if... I am sucking a XXXX when I am talking bah >.<
CANNOT AH!
Need to express myself properly, if not no money and honey liao :(
I'll update soon ba, since I'll be very very free lol. After Friday then, bye~
More difficult to live as a human le.
Posted on 2/24/2010 10:55:00 PM