Time Flies.
I am quite sure that you guys, living for almost/more than two decades in this world knows that... time flies.
Time really flew quite fast this few days, and yet I have no progress on my project, not no progress, just that the progress are not presentable yet :(
So I was abit of giving up le, and I browsed my friends' blog for some ideas on blogging lol.
Not much ideas found tho, their styles are different from mine. They are pretty, so they can afford to use photo-spamming style of blogging lol.
I cannot imagine if I use photo-spamming style of blogging ba lol. All the readers will go to vomit, or I will be whacked someday :(
But I did find a nice sentence while browsing wor...
"
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by looking at an imperfect person perfectly."
No one is perfect in this world, so look carefully next time :)
Haiz, I am abit too imperfect for anyone to look at me perfectly liao :(
But when a 'blind' girl sees me perfectly, then jiu......
LOL this thing won't happen to me liao la =(
Posted on 1/10/2010 12:43:00 AM