Project = HAIZ.
My project is like going to be integrated (Combine into a same project folder) with my team members next week and my project is like still very... very... very... very......
HAIZ!
Cause the functions that I am working on are like way too happening for me liao, its quite good tho, those happening ideas gave me a grade B in the first 30% of the overall marks, as the first 30% is just showing how good you are in presenting your ideas, the the more happening the idea and the way you present them, the BETTER grade you will get.
But I think I failed quite badly for the previous presentation, showing almost nothing during the presentation. So I think for the first 50% of the overall grade, I had just passed by a little bit (As I already know that I have around 21% in my pocket, the previous presentation was really very badly done!)
That leaves me around 25% more in the final presentation AND report to get me ticket to leave NYP on time.
I should be fine if I somehow managed to get something working in my project. As I can see that my teacher is a very very kind person, she should be giving me not bad d marks for report ba I guess, and I guess she will give good grades for everyone's report ba.
I think I may probably get around 7% or 8% from the report, which I will then need to get around 18% in the final presentation, upon 40%.
Still can manage to fail de wor LOL.
JUST KIDDING DE LAH.
No one wants to fail ba.
Then I looked at the marking scheme for FP, then I realised that passing is more possible liao.
10% for overall system, which means that if the pages are nicely linked and with beautiful user interface, should be getting around 7% or 8% liao.
Which leaves around 10% to pass...
Then upon the last 30% of system demo and presentation, if I am wearing my formal wear and talk properly, I should get around 4% or 5%(cause teacher good).
Which leaves around 5 % or 6%, upon the remaining 25% to pass liao.
Can bah, I hope, but the problem is that I need to show SOMETHING.
ZZZ!
Stressed ah!
BUT !
BUT !!
BUT !!!
I will be getting the grade for the first 50%, if I get something better than a D, the formula for me to pass will be much more easier.
Wa seh, one of the things that I admire myself is that I can still manage to find time to blog wor LOL, and this is also one of the worst habit that I have : no sense of emergency at all. Haiz!
Ok bah enough of crap le, need to chiong liao!!
DO/DIE
Posted on 1/18/2010 10:27:00 PM