My Dream =)
Somehow, I dreamt of a 'sign of hope' last night, which I had prayed for. Which kept my mood quite high today (not emo jiu = high le).
Although I daydream alot, but I seldom dream, so that dream really made me think... that holy way ba.
Anyway, it's good to have such thing ba, full of hope de feel :D
______________________________________
Hmmm, had been watching a quite old Hong Kong drama <<学警猎击>> , it's a spy-in-mafia-drama.
I like the way that mafia are presented in Hong Kong drama or movie, super cool d! But I wonder if they are really that cool in real life or not wor, the mafia. Cause I had never seen mafia in Hong Kong =(
(Referring to high class d mafia who wears suits)
Mafia are cool, but the spies in the mafia are better wor. Damn Man d lor!
I really don't know why, Hong Kong's movie and drama are presenting mafia and spies in a happening way lol. Make me abit want to become mafia wor LOL.
Anyhow say de la. Can't make it de la lol, my mouth too peaceful le =(
And not cunning enough to become one =(
Policeman jiu can consider wor. See how fit I am after NS ba. But it's a job to build capital for my business ba. Business, is a MUST.
Holiday's ending zzz...
Posted on 1/02/2010 11:56:00 PM