It ended.
Hmmm, today, something in my life had ended.
Happy and sad, half half lo.
The something that was ended today is my 9 month bible study course, so I will be free on Wednesdays liao :)
And since it was the last lesson today, there was a session just now that asked us (bible class classmates) to point out what gifts that each other has.
'DIE LIAO, when they are pointing out my gifts, it should be 冷场 liao, I don't know what gifts can they see in me ba...' cause I really didn't mix around with them properly, as I don't think that my dirty and lousy joke will make it in church, so I was quite quiet almost for all the time in church lol...
But somehow, it wasn't 冷场 lol.
HENG AH.
And the gifts they pointed out in me were very reasonable d, they were not making those things up to make me happy or save me from 冷场 d.
Ok de lah :D
错的时候遇到对的人 = 错的人
Posted on 1/16/2010 11:57:00 PM