2010!
Goodbye le 2009, you are gone liao.
Hi 2010, happy new year =)
After some reflection last night about my life in 2009, I know what should I behave like in 2010 le.
In a gambling table, at least you have to place the chips on the table if you want to win.
If you don't even dare to place the chips, you will have no chance of winning.
Life is like gambling, you have to put in some chips if you want to win. And of course, skill and luck counts too.
In 2009, I didn't dare to put in my chips properly, and with the lousy skill and luck that I had, I lost :(
In 2010, I'll be daring enough to put in my chips le.
Because...
'人生有几个十年? 一定要活得痛快!'
Ya, be more brave wor people!
Actually if you make the first step, the success is almost yours le.
So
不怕一万 也不要怕万一 =)
Even if you lose, you improve you skill too :)
And ya, I'll try my luck if I see a decent table :D
Hope you all know what I am referring to ba :)
Posted on 1/01/2010 08:40:00 PM