Wednesday :)
Just as other Wednesdays, I went to church for discipleship lesson... It had become part of my life already, and I am getting more and more interested to go there liao :D
But its going to end soon liao :(
2 more lessons only :(
Then I will graduate and get a certificate for this wor !!
But somehow, I don't feel like I deserve the certificate ba, cause I had not been doing homework and thinking hard enough for almost all of the lessons, BUT I do listen to keypoints though.
So I am actually quite paiseh if I take the certificate... hmmmmmm well... how le?
Quit? Quitting at the end is lame though... zzz.
_________________________________________________
And heard a few nice songs in church just now, from an album call 'Angela Selections' , it's relaxing and comfortable while listening to her songs, and the background music is nicely done! So I am trying to download it asap.
If I cannot find a place to download it, it will be the first album that I am going to buy!
But of course, hope I can find it bah :)
Posted on 12/09/2009 11:28:00 PM