Part 1 Of Holiday (1)
Haiz, part one of my holiday had just ended. It's referring to the days that I went back to Hong Kong.
I was MIA for all those days because my house in hk has no computers, and the furniture in it is like... never change since I came to Singapore LOL. So the house appears the same everytime I go back, but getting more and more old and cui only :(
So now, I am trying to recall what had happened in those days, and write down here lo. Never take much photo also zzz.
_____________________________________________
Overall, my trip was quite lucky de ba, cause I was able to pass through the custom without a proper hkic lol. And the flight to hk was like....
I didn't know why but my mother bought my sister and I the air tickets of Singapore Airline(normally is budget airline d). Then on that day, their system has some error... it actually showed them that my sister and I was already in the previous plane.
After that, the lady at the counter said that if we were to sit on that plane, there will not be enough seats, and she asked if we can take the next flight which is 3 hours later.
NO! (of course de la, woke up super early wor)
Then she suggested that if we take the next flight, SIA will give us $20 lunch voucher each + $75 on plane voucher each and $300 SGD each!!
Ok... (actually damn happy about this d wor)
My sister and I was very happy then, and started to think of how to spend those money liao.
AND SUDDENLY
DON'T KNOW WHY
THERE WERE 2 SEATS ON THE BUSINESS CLASS
Then she jiu upgraded both of us to take business class d seats.
$600 jiu fly away liao lor lol.
Haiz haiz nvm ba, not mine d jiu cant force it lol.
It was my first time taking business class, probably the last time ba lol, cause if have money also dont spend it this way ba.
But it's HAPPENING d =)
Hong Kong :)
Posted on 12/27/2009 10:11:00 PM