Fadded Away...
I thought I would be HALF DEAD at school, but in the end, still ok, still can hang on until 6+pm... to do assignment. And yup, I didn't pon school =]
And something happened during my stay at school just now, I FOUND A IPOD in the lab!!!
I actually put the ipod in my bag, and thinks that if no one come and claim it, IT WILL BE MINE!!!
It's a wrong way of thinking lo, shouldn't have the intention to take it home at the beginning =(
So, I think you all can predict what actually happened. It's just like a little drama.
The owner actually came back to ask for his IPOD!!!
Then I surrendered it back to him lor lol.
This story tells everyone that my integrity is like fadding away liao, careful of me ah LOL.
Hmmm ok ba, quite sleepy liao... I shall sleep earlier tonight, but after watching Hi My Sweetheart =)
Shouldn't take anything that doesn't belong to me.Shouldn't aim any girl that won't belong to me.
Posted on 12/07/2009 08:39:00 PM