Dream X Reality
I am sure that everyone would have dreams on what they will become when they grow up... Polit, teacher, doctor, actor, chef, NTUC cashier, power ranger, etc etc...
Me too, I had dreams on what I want to be when I was a kid :)
I wasn't ambitious though, didn't aim myself to be some big shots, nor aiming myself to be in a specific track/occupation. But I did planned out some deadlines for myself to achieve...
According to that plan that I had made in the last century, I should be WORKING VERY HARD at this age, and having a pretty girlfriend who will love me forever LOL. Then a few years later, we will get married when we have enough capital... Then buy a house, make a few kids, teach them to be kind and honest children :)
My life is like... too far away from what I had planned liao :(
But the plan was too simple right lol, but that's what a 10 year old boy can think of ba.
Now that the 10 year old boy had become a 20 year old liao, he realised that he can no longer have any chance to move according to the plan... he isn't just late for the plan, he walked the wrong way...
"Well, time to plan for my life! Especially the getting a girlfriend part, too much delay liao!" He says.
Haiz haiz :/
Posted on 12/12/2009 11:59:00 PM