天 意 难 违.
Haiz I don't know why this always happen to me, and it happens very often recently, fate ba.
There is a cycle in my personal life that kept on repeating itself, so damn often that I am really quite tired of it liao :(
Step 1 : Pray for a decent girl to appear in my life.
Step 2 : The girl really appears, and I will develop the feeling towards her.
Step 3 : Try to advance, until a stage, I will do step 4.
Step 4 : Pray, with the content of : "Haiz, if she finds any guy that suits her better than me, let him take care of her ba."
Step 5 : The guy appears.
Step 6 : Emo for some time.
Step 7 : Step 1 again.
Not bad le ba, the girls I liked will be attached, this proves that I have a very good taste hor.
Haiz, Step 6 now, need some time...
But Step 6's duration is like getting shorter and shorter liao, perhaps used to it le ba LOL.
Hmmm, hope I wont go to step 4 next time ba, but if it really does, I will need to change the content of the step 4's prayer lol.
天 意 难 违
Posted on 12/28/2009 10:54:00 PM