3 days, 3 tests.
Hmmm not going to school today, so there is just 3 more days to go into HOLIDAY!!!!
Pon school today because there is only one lesson there... it will be quite troublesome to go so far for just one lesson ba. And somemore I may not be able to listen to the lesson, so might as well stay home and study for the coming tests ba...
Haiz, although the teacher is very kind and good teacher, the reason that I may not be able to listen is because the content is really really too dry liao ba. Not only me hor, for the whole class, only around six of my classmates are listening, while others are either day dreaming or sleeping...
As for me, I cannot sleep in class, too noisy le, that's why I am the day dreaming type of student in her class lol, but I always try to look at the board or her while I day dream, so it wasn't that obvious ba I guess :)
3 more tests left only wor, one on each day, still managable lol, cause all of them are open book de :) And I just found out, not long ago that I am only having 5 tests this week, not 6 lol.
Haiz back to study liao ba, but do you believe that I am studying?? :p
You happy, jiu hao :)
Posted on 12/15/2009 11:30:00 AM