风云 2!
风云2 is an AWESOME movie!!.... I am sure, lol.
Didn't watch it today =(
Cause no one watches with me =(
So... watching with someone who...
Watches it at next week...
Hmmm...
Haiz haiz haiz, seriously think that I need to change my way of approaching girl liao, at this rate, I am going to be single till the year ends :(
AT LEAST, need to show my sincerity properly ba :(
Haiz people,
Don't wait till it's too late then you regret and keep on spamming in your blog, like some people lor LOL.
Just go for the one that interests you, mai tu liao! GO!!! Do it as though the world is going to end at 2012 lol.
By the way, watched 2012 just now... It is like... ok only... then the comments... not nice to post here ba lol.
Alright, last but not least, thanks KEN for his fish, and thanks GOD that I am still alive after eating his fish!
Haha just kidding de lah, the fish ain't bad, don't know where he buy de? LOL.
You're just too good to be true.
Posted on 12/11/2009 10:54:00 PM