2 days, 2 tests to go
Today's test was easy, I could do the question de lor, but somehow I saved it in the wrong format, so high possibility of failing this test ZZZ.
Fated ba, nevermind lo, can't put something that doesn't belong to me into my bag ba, learnt not long ago lol.
Hmmm never go to church today, cause the lesson was cancelled due to church camp...
Haiz can't attend cause I am STILL SCHOOLING ZZZZZ!
But 2 more days, just 2 more days to go, then I will be going back to Hong Kong liao =)
Going to spend my Christmas there!! Yay!! I LOVE to spend my Christmas there, the atmosphere there is awesome, especially with the help of the cold weather :)
And Christmas is my favourite festival, cause of its happy and romantic atmosphere ba :)
Use this chance to make something happen ba people! Cherish wor.
Haiz.... I can't do anything liao, can only stalk her facebook and msn only T.T
Nevermind, see fate ba.
Eh by the way...
在我临走之前,可以完成我看风云2的愿望吗?
You happy jiu hao :)
Posted on 12/16/2009 10:34:00 PM