Revived!!
I had been ages since I had updated this place, hmm, really have ALOT to update if I really wish to... but well, it doesn't matter what I had done, it's what I am doing that matters =p
OK, here are the highlights of my mia months...
I met a girl during my work at the IT fair, a girl that is quite attractive to me, not just appearance, but her actions too. It's quite rare for me to discover such girl in my life, but somehow, I just didn't really try. Perhaps I don't have that courage anymore ba... fate.
For my braces, I HAD FINALLY CLEARED MY BRACES' DEBT LIAO!! But upon doing that, I bought myself a well-built desktop, so... left with not much in my savings :( Nevermind!! My money was meant to be spent this way d.
For school, now I am STILL studying at NYP, year 3, last semester, week 8 soon! I was somehow assigned as a leader to the project team LOL, I am fine with it, just that it is troublesome sometimes... Other modules are quite fine to me, for now...
For church, I had been skipping services on sunday, using excuses like cannot wake up so early or other crappy reasons... but I think the main reason is lazyba!! BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, I am still attending to bible study lessons every wednesday, cause it really teaches me ALOT :)
As for my friends in school, don't worry la lol. I am not emo, just feel super bored at school, want to DASH home ASAP after school, and I don't quite like to wait d, so that will explain alot of things ba :)
Ok, updated on 28112009, the next update... see fate ba lol.
Live properly please :)
Posted on 11/28/2009 11:22:00 PM