Love's blind.
Today was a rather slack day for me, nothing special happened, just spent my day watching some taiwan shows, playing some stupid facebook games and napping :)
Then I saw a group in facebook... If 1,170,000 People Join, My Girlfriend Will Marry Me!
I saw the group description, it says that his girlfriend had rejected his proposal twice, and telling him that if there are 1,170,000 that joins this group, she'll marry him...
Isn't it quite obvious that if she want to marry him, she would have agreed? She's just trying to make things difficult for him and fool him around ba...
Haiz, perhaps his girlfriend is testing him ba, so in the end, i joined the group lor. Hope he can make it ba!
____________________________________________
And talked to wc on msn just now, he said that he had met the girl whom I felt that she is quite attractive d. And he found out that she isn't as attractive as I thought... But, I really remembered her as a really attractive girl, ya...
So, what am I going to do? Nothing ba, can't do anything, I guess.
过去让它过去 来不及
Posted on 11/29/2009 09:44:00 PM