Chalet :)
Hmm started working this week, as a temp =)
Tuesday was the day one of our class chalet, and our BBQ day =)
And since I am working, I only managed to squeeze time to go for the BBQ lo.. =(
Had fun, chatted with some long time no see friends =)
Then I had FINALLY realised that I cannot step into the gambling industry lo lol.
Because I know that, I dont have that luck to win money from gambling at all lol.
Kept on winning, but once money was involved, I started to lose, and never stop losing =(
I can only say that, fine lo, glad that I am equipped with such luck, it stops me from being a gambler :)
____________________________
Yay tomorrow is Friday!! I still have 41 working days (including Friday) to work in this company... Abit regret to sign a two months contract though lol. It eats up ALL my 8 weeks holiday... haiz lol.
But the work is like... I still need to do better de lo!! Need to work HARDER!!!
Can de ba, since they paid me money, need to satisfy their needs lo... stressed de wor.
Can I let go? I'll try...
Posted on 8/20/2009 11:29:00 PM