<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8950106629521558548?origin\x3dhttp://pathofmyfate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
6 August, 2009.

Today is the 54th day out of my 60 days of attachment :)

And I am having MC today, so have plenty of time to slack here and blog lo :p

If I remember correctly, today will be the 5th day of MC at my attachment lol. But I am still coughing quite badly after taking so many MC, so should take more rite, cannot spread the germs around in the company wor! =p

But I am taking MC today to adjust my braces... actually I can arrange a timing after my work de... but well. I purposely arrange it in the morning so that the dentist will have more time to adjust it?? Lollol, does anyone believe me on this? =]

But somehow true de lor lol. Many pieces of the metal on my braces dropped from the braces wor, coz I can bite those metal pieces for ALOT of times already. Obviously, I will spit those metal out lo. But there are some time that those metal pieces went missing SUDDENLY, and I can't remember spitting them out? They... should be in my...... stomach liao ba lol. And I ate a few liao lor zzz.

_______________________________________________________________
Checked my NS schedule just now, and I am still there staff wor!! WooHoo! LoL, never work for around half a year le, and they still don't want to fire me =) Errrrrr... how come ar lol ^^

1. Sep 08
2. Oct 08
3. Nov 08
4. Dec 08
5. Jan 09
6. Feb 09
7. Mar 09
8. Apr 09
9. May 09
10.Jun 09
11.Jul 09
12.Aug 09

One year soon le wor! :)



I can't understand.......

Posted on 8/06/2009 09:49:00 AM





Profile..


I am Hon Kit =)
came out on 1st April 1989
a SINGLE Christian.
from Hong Kong
Student of RMIT :D
Manchester United Supporter

Font Too Small??

Press CtrL + Scroll Up :)

Interested in...

Anime (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece)
Drama (Only nice d!)
Games (ALOT!!)
Girl, of course!
Movies (Only nice d!)
Music (Have feel, can le)
Sleeping
Soccer (Watch)


My Wishlist...

More Time!
More Fats XD
More FUNNY :]
More words!
More SHUAI!
More Work ($$$)

My Dream Girl...

Race : Chinese
Age : 1989 - 1992
Height : 150cm - 165cm
Weight : 42kg - 50kg
Skin : Fair - Little Tanned
Hair : Medium - Long
Eyes : Medium - LARGE

Should be : Kind hearted, sweet, little bit of violent, cheerful, shy, simple...

Most Important : 顺眼 :D

Intro me if you find such girl hor :)





My Past..

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
November 2011
September 2012