1st Aug, 09.
Sad to inform you all that, I am blogging now because I am unable to sleep, so the content that I am going to post will be emo emo de lol.
Firstly, I am really not sure what to do for my 10 weeks holiday after my attachment that ends 2 weeks later. There are a few packages of activities which I had thought of... but need to consider lo...
A. Jog @ Morning, Gym @ Afternoon, Work @ Night (NS)(provided that NS still treat me as their staff lo lol)
B. Work (E&Y) @ Morning-Night, Gym @ Night (but don't know how many days can I last.. tired lei lol)
C. Slack (home) @ Morning-Night (ROT lor)
Three different build, three different results... hopefully I can choose the one that suits me best ba. Each of the following has its pros and cons, that's why, haiz.
-I don't really need money, I just want money
-I don't really want to gym, but I NEED TO
-I don't really want any free time, don't want at all
Hmmm... need more time to think ba, but just the package B alone will require me to think for some time already. It's true that the tasks are easy for me, perhaps its because I am just an intern. But things will change if I am their temp... not sure if I am capable enough to worth the amount they pay me lo. But the staffs there are nice =) (treated me for alot of lunch and food liao lol)
_________________________________________________________
Now here comes the more emo part!
Hmmm...
Sometimes I see her as an innocent girl =)
Sometimes...... =(
But it's true that she gave me chance...
But I...
And ya, I am impatient...
And impatient because I want to make progress...
Better than to leave something undone?
Better than to leave things done halfway?
Lol, if there are still anyone that drops by, don't worry, I am not that emo lol. Just need somewhere to write down all those things lo.
Still don't think I can get into dreamland... but goodnight ba everyone :)
Posted on 8/01/2009 02:58:00 AM