Updated!!
Hmmm finally, I am updating my blog lol... around one month mia from blog le... Sorry people, disappointed you all liao :p
Became lazy le ba, so didn't update much lo.
ALOT of things happened, don't know where to start =(
Firstly, I bought a PsP!! (My second PsP... hmm, really have abit of regret upon selling it a few years ago ): But nvm, treat it as an upgrade of PsP ba lol.) PsP 3000 woohoo! So I will play PsP with my colleauges during lunch break :) And well, I am quite pro de(and that's the only thing that I am super proud of lol!)
Secondly, today is the end of week 9, which means that I still have 3 more weeks to work there only :( My workplace is a cool place wor, I kind of like to work there...
Friendy colleagues =)
Friendy customers =)
Can go to some place after work =) (long time never go tho... thinking of something.)
My work can be entertaining or frustrating depending on the customer I am serving... but most of them are quite patient and friendy (and pretty!!), so that's why... hmmm. not bad not bad lo
As for the she and me part... I am kind of not sure of how she feel ba.. perhaps she is really busy :( So... up to her ba.
Ok ba, finish writting liao. Some day ba... Next post.
Posted on 7/24/2009 10:05:00 PM