Long time never blog again lol. Not really because I am not free ba, abit lazy to blog lo lol. It's not like the few months which I had just started blogging, when I posted almost everyday LOL.
Old liao ba, cannot think that fast :(
Worked for the 7th day for my attachment :)
So actually, my job is quite simple, for now lol. Install/update some software... then slaaaaaaaack while installing/updating =)
Where slack = go facebook or drink milo lor lol. But sometimes will be quite bored also :/
And despite my super low productivity, my boss seems to be quite impressed by me and my partner somehow, LOL.
Then the staffs there told me that perhaps it's because that the previous batch of interns are really too cmi liao... so with comparison... giving the boss a false impression that... I am good wor lol.
Hmm, I think I need to blog more often liao, this blog is dying =(
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见