Week 10 FYPJ
Aiyo time flies, it's already week 10 of the FYPJ... It's actually a very slack part in my life, but it's also a waste of my life... I had been going to xiao bai's girlfriend's house with him and few friends during the lunch break to feed his girlfriend's dogs. The dogs are cute wor =)
But when I saw the houses which located near to xiao bai's girlfriend's house, I actually felt very depressed... Those are like houses which I can never afford in my life ba, if I were to work as an IT guy. So, I will not work as an IT guy forever! Perhaps a few months, perhaps a few years... Until the day I built up enough capital to set up my shop. So now, I'll need to read more, alot alot more... not the IT stuffs, but how this world actually spins. And find a pleasant way to make profit from other human beings =)
Hmm, my dream is to become a BOSS ba, and I know that it's no where near currently. I still need a few years of experience about how this world works ba.
Napfa test tomorrow! Going to fail it =)
And I am going to post my napfa test result here no matter how bad it is, hmm.
Tomorrow ba, I'll post after I reach home after going church :)
Ok, now I need to bend myself to prepare myself for the sit and reach tomorrow!!
事在人为!
Posted on 5/05/2009 09:12:00 PM