Wa sian!
Today is Friday, a nice day to mark an end to a week :)
And I had done nothing today, cause I thought that there were nothing else to do for this moment, as my partner and me were waiting for teacher's email for the next step. So I went to play badminton with xiaobai from 2+ pm to 525pm lo, play until I have blisters in my right hand's _|_ :(
Not bad wor my skill, even with the injured _|_ :D
Played with some FYP students along the way... With them, I felt that... I am a PRO!
But when I reached home, I received a saddening news from my partner that... our teacher haven been receiving our emails, that's why there were no replies from them. Now, he wants some other function to our program, which is like... equals to redo the whole thing lor.
Haiz, this happened too sudden liao, I thought the project is done le lor zzz!
And we will need to present it on Friday, the last day of FYP...
Haiz sian! Need to chiong next week liao :(
Hmm time to sleep le ba(915pm), old liao... Goodnight ba people =)
Disappeared, but still there...
Posted on 5/15/2009 08:59:00 PM