Napfa Test =)

Here is my Napfa Test result :)
Failed, but failed with 21 points out of 30! =)
LoL not bad already ba, for someone who seldom exercise...
As for the 2.4km run... lazy to run ba (lousy excuse :p)... therefore gave up on the second lap, so 0 points lor, failed whole thing lor =(
But overall, this result is still presentable, and I am quite proud of it :)
Went for church after that, then I realised that I really need to read up some chapters in bible before going there... Coz I was like unable to answer quite alot of questions (never do homework ma)
Haaaaiz, facebook is still blocking me from writing my comments :( I wonder why does facebook want to block such an active user like me, perhaps sometimes abit over-active in spamming only ba lol. They had blocked me for 3 days already =(
Ok ba, goodnight people =)
Need to sleep soon for tomorrow's FYP... as usual, haiz!
I don't understand.
Posted on 5/06/2009 11:29:00 PM