Long time never blog because my computer was spoilt... with a reason that sounds abit friction, so don't want to mention ba lol.
Tomorrow, will be my third day out of sixty days attachment lol. But the stuffs that I am doing are not that related to what I had studied... which is... HENG AR! Thing I can survive this attachment ba lol.
My job in the company is to help other staffs from other departments to fix their laptops lo, quite easy for the past two days as I was just learning how to fix, but kind of stunned when I heard that the company is a BIG company with more that one thousand staffs... If there is a need to update anything in their laptop, I'll be... Lol I dunno wor.
But overall, I love this company!! Here is the description which I can think of ba lol...
优美的环境,友善的员工,轻松的工作,还有喝不完的 Milo wor =)
Too nice liao la, my company, especially the milo part lol.
Ok ba, take care, people. Ask me out on weekdays' night to eat dinner at town area ba :)