100th
Hmm, this is the 100th post in this blog wor!
Really wasn't expected to write so many post... and within this few months of blogging, I really thought that this blog is going to die wor, a few times already :(
But somehow, I am still want to let people know how no life I am wor... through this blog, lol.
Haiz, although sometimes(most of the time) the posts that I made are quite crappy, but hope there are people reading it ba lol.
Ok, time to post.
___________________________________________________
The overall feeling that I felt today was...
Lost...
Not towards school work though, it's fine.
Not towards money though, quite fine for now.
Towards someone ba lol
It will come when the time is right...
Or perhaps not fated ba.
Don't know wor, but she happy jiu can le ba lol.
Cause I am really expecting nothing from anything or anyone in this few years of my life, the downfall of mine...
Ok la Ok la, no point emo-ing
I am going to sleep le ba (930pm), old liao, need more sleep :(
命里有时终需有 命里无时莫强求
Posted on 5/11/2009 08:51:00 PM