Targetless :)
Today was a day, whereby I destroyed my own target. Hmm, 'destroy' does not mean I killed her or what. It meant that I had destroyed the chances of develop any further progress with her... in a quite weird way lol. Of course, I had thought for some time le... not as random as it looks.
The Destroy Target Operation was a success though. Happy wor lol. Cause I think I had finally cleared the weird weird relationship between she and me. 20 years old le ma, old liao... not the 19 years old teen that will play around anymore wor.
Currently targetless :D but won't lower or change the quality I am looking for hor...
Feel LoLs. I don't see the need to hunt for targets actually, someday and somehow, the she will come to me d :D
Hmmm now, what to write at the bottom of the post le?
事在人为 :D
Posted on 4/02/2009 10:56:00 PM