P Lesson ar.
Aiyo, after every piano lesson, I have to tell myself that... "Honkit, you are not a retard... Honkit, you are not a retard............ Honkit, you are not a retard................."
Sad lo, cause I really played quite badly =(
Shortage of practice ba, no piano or keyboard at home =(
Zzzzzzzz forgot to hint my parents to buy me a keyboard before my birthday, and don't quite feel like buying a keyboard myself lol.
Cause not working already due to FYPJ zzz, cannot spend money anyhow!
To me, Night Safari is... Ya, I am still their staff lol. And yup, I had not been working since FYPJ started... around 2 months already lol. Not really sure whether I am still in their staff list for the month of May =(
Hmm, going church tomorrow, hope the weather won't be so hot ba... It'll make me laze around on my bed lol.
Ok ba sleep liao, bye people.
她做了她... 觉得对的选择 我只好祝福 她 真的对了
Posted on 4/25/2009 11:26:00 PM