Good Friday :D
Hi all, actually should go to church during Good Friday... but never go, hmmm... not sure wor, perhaps I think that it's the heart that counts ba, so don't need to go church that often de lol. Kind of lazy ba, and not much motivation to go there somehow... lost around 70% of objective ba lol. But going to church on Sunday, to baptise wor :D
So I watched one piece for almost the whole day :)
And tomorrow's piano lesson was cancelled :( as the teacher is sick :(
So tomorrow watch one piece again ba!!
Hmm, had been thinking of something this few day other than the project presentation... that perhaps I never show how sincere I was ba lol, really quite slack while talking to her lol. I actually said that I will try to woo her once I can talk more, lol. But I am just kidnapped by silent somehow :( not sure whether I had tried or not... to talk more, and talk more properly LOL.
Lol don't know ba, can't go anywhere... already.
_________________________________________________
Sian my work place changed the system already, to a worse one :(
That any staff with an accmulated no show of three times will be DISMISSED!
The oringinal rule is that 'Any staff with no show of three times in a month will get a one month suspension.' , which is... easy to achieve. But now...
I heard that three staffs had been dismissed :(
Lucky that I am not working in April lor, manage to survive this month :(
But how long can I survive le?
Perhaps... soon le ba lol.
Posted on 4/10/2009 09:32:00 PM