06042009
Hmmm actually really nothing much to blog today, just that I am super bored and lonely... alone in the house... It was the silent that I was looking for, but a bit lonely when I got it lo :(
No father to nag at me :(
No mother to quarrel with me :(
No sister to crap with me :(
Wa zZzZzZz. And they will be back on thursday, haiz... three more days of zi bi!
So how's my school work? Very very fine as compared to my friends', perhaps it's because I have a smart and hardworking partner ba =)
So how's her and me? Hmmm really don't know how to explain lol. Tried to convert the weird relationship into a bit more proper one, but I think it ends up more weird, LOL. Not much surprise ba lol, cause it's me! Quite talented in doing weird things lol.
Ok ba, perhaps should sleep liao... if not I will keep napping at lab tomorrow :p
I think I know when to let go... or go...... ba
Posted on 4/06/2009 11:29:00 PM