Waste of Youth..
Spending two weeks of my life in the FYPJ lab, the summery of the past two weeks was : Waste Of My Youth...
I don't know how other students feel but to me, it's really a waste of time! Although I am used to the disgusting office hour school time here but, the reason is that... I really have nothing to do inside the lab (my partner also hor, waiting for teacher for further instruction) So... wasting my youth lor... z!
Perhaps next week will have something for me to do ba... if not, need to find something for myself to do liao zz. And the problem there is that... no games and videos... which is like... HAIZ! Actually others can de, but my lab cannot, really cannot LOL... caught just now for playing viwawa, and kind of like issued with a mini warning zzz, so don't think can play liao lol.
Cause I was really bored, so bored that I would dare to play even though it will be damn obvious to be noticed by others if I am playing.
Very tired after school also... that's why my blog update rate is slowed down. Hmm. Although not sure if anyone will read but, just post ba... so that I can have something to read when I have nothing to do at the lab? Sounds really really... sad hor?
Lol can't help it ba.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/13/2009 06:40:00 PM