Tired :(
Actually now, I will be very tired everyday, physically and mentally, after each day of FYPJ. And I am kind of afraid that those physical and mental tiredness will lead me to misjudge alot of important things, or to behave in some weird manner... so people, if I behave strangely, just bear with it ba lol.
Hmm.. Glad that it's weekend already! Think I am going to pon my tennis lesson again. Tired ba, I think I will be tired lol. But actually, the truth is that... I am scare to expose to sunlight. LOL. Abit not very man to say this but true ba... oops.
Eh, not because I am scare of the heat from the sun or scare of sweating hor. It's bacause I think I am not suitable to be tanned ba lol. Perhaps I will look like some thailand worker if my skin is tanned... so....... ya...
So tomorrow will be quite free, just that there is a piano lesson towards the end of the day lo... felt like ponning also lol, to go church? But abit late also liao... See fate ba lol. Not really sure also, about her... Hmm, going IT fair tomorrow to walk walk... Should be during night time... To see some old bosses of mine :) and to see what new staffs they want to hire ba... difficult to find staff like me eh?
Ok ba, goodnight people. Really hope there are, lol.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/13/2009 09:43:00 PM