Thought I was gone.
My boss called me just now, asking me how many days can I work at April... as I had not submit my request on when can I work, cause I thought I was going to be fired le ba, so didn't bother to even make the request. Because this month, I really no show too many times already... I am supposed to be suspended lol.
But somehow, according to her... she had scheduled quite alot of days for me next month... which is like... SHOULDN'T lor, I should be suspended d lol.
Then I explained to her that it'll be quite troublesome for them if I were to only work for four sundays. So I requested for a... one month holiday lo... and I know that more holiday at work will be needed... but still, I am in the company wor :D
But... I really do feel bad upon unable to fulfill her expctation on me at work. But no choice though.
So my Night Safari Retail Assistant Resume is still growing, while I am taking holiday at work :D
Ok ba, nothing much for today... more I say = higher chance of saying wrong thing, weird weird d...
Goodnight people :D
Good luck for people who are taking exams :D
Good luck to me too...
Bye people :)
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/23/2009 10:46:00 PM