Target!
I am not sure about other people in my class but today, I was kind of busy... slacking in school. Not because I want to slack d, it's teacher's fault lor, he gave us a file which cannot be opened... so we have nothing to do, again... HAIZ! Wasted one day of my life again. :(
Tomorrow ar, will be a tough day! Not because the result is out wor, don't care that much d, cause it cannot be changed le. It's because... the FYPJ students are going to have napfa trial test again!
I still remember last week during the 2.4km run, I was like walking for almost 1.6km lol... then the timing was around 20mins. The teacher even put back the large timer to the storeroom already :(
Still remember my new target? To get GOLD in napfa test LOL. And to get gold, I'll need to complete the 2.4km at around 11minutes... Hmm quite far from my standard actually lol... need to run more during the 2.4km run le :(
Hmm, ok de ba... 20 minutes... I have a LARGE room for improvement wor. So, think I am going to improve my timing by 3 minutes, still fail the 2.4 but... need to set a target for myself ba lol.
___________________________________________________
Hmmm something unexpected happened today, but kind of like runied by myself again. Sms lo, I was like questioning criminal like that, sadded :(
So I realise, this type of thing requires a talent... which I don't have =(
Never mind ba, 天意难违.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/16/2009 09:11:00 PM